Mother’s Day is this Sunday, and while Lolli and I like to celebrate Mother’s Day every day, it’s important to show all the moms in our lives a little extra love on their special day. If the holiday snuck up on you this year and you have yet to buy a gift, or if you’re just looking to do something a little more creative, we’ve got you covered! We’re sharing some last-minute gift ideas (Thank goodness for Amazon Prime!), activities, kids’ crafts and more to inspire your Mother’s Day celebrations:
Purchase in Time for Mother’s Day
If your mother, grandmother or aunt lives far away, here are some gift ideas that you can have shipped directly to her in 1-2 days (Some items are even available to pick up in-store!) and are sure to brighten any day:
From next-level soaps to cozy robes, wow mom with one of these classic gifts with a twist, all under $100:
Creative Gifts that Keep on Giving
Looking for a unique gift that mom can appreciate all month, or even all year long? Surprise her with a personalized subscription or gift card where she will continue to receive new products right on her door step year ’round for the gift that keeps on giving!
- For beauty and skincare lovers, gift a Birchbox subscription
- Give a Scentbird subscription or gift box to the mom who loves perfume
- Get a Warby Parker gift certificate if your mom wears prescription glasses (or loves sunglasses!)
- For the mom who loves new clothes, give the gift of style with a Stitch Fix gift card
- Try a gift card to Blue Apron for the young mom learning to cook
- For the mom who loves online shopping, gift her with an Amazon Prime subscription!
- For the “book worm” mom who still prefers hard covers to kindles, gift her with the Book of the Month Club!
DIY Gift Ideas
What’s more meaningful than a homemade Mother’s Day gift? Easy, cost effective, and oh-so memorable! The below are all easy to make and sure to warm any mother’s heart. If you are looking for kid-friendly ideas, try any of these heartfelt Mothers Day Crafts for Kids:
Lavender Photo Sachets
Pressed Flower Soap Bars
The New Mom “Survival Kit”
DIY Agate Coasters
Personalized Pink Leather Valet Tray
Make Her a Meal
Whether Mom prefers a leisurely breakfast in bed or a family brunch around the table, you can’t go wrong with these sweet and savory brunch dishes. What’s more special than a homemade meal made with love by your children or grandchildren? Check out our Easy Breakfasts for the Whole Family post and 5 Recipes to Make with Kids for more meal inspiration to last throughout the year!
What are you giving for Mother’s Day this year? Let us know if you try out any of these ideas by tagging @LolliandMe in your posts on Facebook and Instagram! We hope you all have a wonderful Mother’s Day filled with love and #intentionalmemories! And don’t forget to celebrate #MothersDayEveryday y’all!