Are you needing last-minute ideas for gifts at good prices? MAMA ALWAYS SAIDTM that food is the fastest way to the heart. We love giving gourmet gifts during the holidays, especially in a year when we may not be able to travel or gather to cook with all of our loved ones in person. Whether for family, friends, neighbors, teachers or coworkers, we’ve found great deals on gourmet gifts for everyone on your list!
Gourmet Gifts Under $25
1. For any jam lovers in your life, look no further than Jammit Jam! Made locally in Dallas and not your typical jams, these jams are for sophisticated palates, complete with pairing ideas on the back of every label for cooking inspiration. They ship all over the country and this Buttery Biscuit Mix Gift Bag, made of their family recipe Buttery Buttermilk Biscuit Mix with your preferred flavor of Jammit Jam, comes wrapped up and ready to gift. Looking for something with more of a kick? This Peach Raspberry Habanero Jam & Strawberry Jalapeno Jam Gift Set by Rockin Jr Ranch, one of Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2020 (and the perfect balance of fruit + pepper), is now just $16 on Amazon!
2. Lolli always keeps an assortment of oils on her stovetop for quick access when cooking. This holiday season, we’re switching out the traditional olive and coconut for crave-worthy avocado oils! This Herb-Infused Avocado Oil Gift Set by Neomega is sure to wow any foodie’s taste buds!
3. No holiday season is complete without enjoying hot cocoa as a family on cozy nights by the tree! Make #intentionalmemories with this melting hot chocolate snowman! Kids will get a kick out of watching as the delicious pure milk chocolate snowman melts into hot milk and mini marshmallows rise to the top. Add these Snowflake Marshmallows for an even more festive and fun treat!
4. For friends who prefer sweet and salty, wrap up these Sea Salt Caramel Truffles by Charbonnel et Walker for a gourmet treat they’re sure to love! Macy’s is offering an extra 30% off with code FRIEND.
5. Designed for the ‘Real Masters of Meat,’ this BUTCHER SHOP Gourmet Grilling Rub Trio is the perfect gift for Grill Masters – A grilling rub gift set inspired by the world capitals of meat. Enjoy 15% off all gift sets on Urban Accents with code JOLLY15.
6. If ever there was a “Honey, do” list, this Savannah Bee Company Raw Acacia Honeycomb should be on it! Perfect for any foodie, the crowd-pleasing treat comes in its pure honeycomb form, which is edible and offers numerous health benefits.
Shop more gourmet gifts under $25:
Gourmet Gifts Under $50
1. It doesn’t feel like a special occasion without colorful candies! Filled with an outstanding assortment of Dylan’s Candy Bar signature products, this sparkly striped gift basket is sure to satisfy the sweet tooth of kids and grownups alike. There’s something magical about Christmas candy!
2. Take the typical chocolate gift basket up a notch with chocolate-dipped caramel apples from Golden State Fruit! My boys love these, and they’re great gifts for teachers, too!
3. For a DIY-lover, look no further than this Macaroon Kit! What’s more gourmet than making a French patisserie-style delicacy at home? We’ve linked more DIY gourmet gift ideas under $50 below!
4. Ranch and Sriracha, but make it gourmet. This Trufflin Sriracha and Ranch VIP Set, on Oprah’s Favorite Things List for 2020, is available now for only $47.99 on Amazon and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
5. One holiday tradition at Lolli’s house is bowls of nuts and snacks sitting out for festive nibbling! Add some holiday spice to your mix with this Around the World Spicy Peanut Sampler Gift Tin, also perfect for gifting! You can add a gift tag that says something like “This year has been nuts!” to put a smile on someone’s face.
Shop more gourmet gifts under $50:
Gourmet Gifts Under $100
1. If you want to “wow” someone special in your life, pick out a basket from Gift Tree! Send your best wishes across the country or across town with this golden gourmet gift basket, filled to the brim with gifts of cheese and premium chocolates. Great for friends, family and business partners!
2. It doesn’t get more gourmet than champagne and CAVIAR! If you’re looking for a chic gift for a friend who “has it all,” send them Regiis Ova Caviar by Chef Thomas Keller. Don’t forget the potato chips and crème fraîche!
3. Christmastime calls for all things peppermint! Satisfy a chocolate lover’s seasonal sweet tooth with this new Peppermint Bark Gift Crate! It’s hard to beat Williams Sonoma’s famous seasonal Peppermint Bark, and this year they combined it with their Parisian-style peppermint hot chocolate and festive mugs in a reusable wooden crate for the perfect gift .
4. Give the non-alcohol drinkers in your life something extra special to sip with these non-alcoholic spirits by Seedlip! Distilled by the same method as traditional tipples, but without the booze— this trio gift set comes in a printed gift box complete with signature serve suggestions. The Seedlip Special Offer Trio (3 full-size bottles for just $89.00!) is a perfect way to explore the full range in the comfort of your own home.
5. Mamma mia! When it comes to clean-eating gourmet food, nothing makes for a better gift than this Papa Vince Pasta Gift Basket! Send the foodie in your life the closest thing you can get to a home-cooked Italian dinner. If you are looking to splurge on a special someone, pair it with a KitchenAid Gourmet Pasta Press!
6. Every true foodie knows and loves cheese! Gift the gourmand on your list this Holiday Feast from the famed New York cheese shop, Murray’s! This decadent feast comes in a Murray’s Signature Gift Box and is all the essential tastes of the holidays made gift-able! This collection of three luxurious cheeses chosen by their expert mongers pair perfectly with their cranberry orange jam, prosciutto and crackers for an impressive spread that’s bursting with holiday flavor.
Shop more gourmet gifts under $100:
Looking to splurge on a special someone? We’ve gathered a few more gourmet gift ideas that are worth the price:
Be sure to check out our SHOP page for more gift ideas for everyone on your list! What are some of your favorite gourmet gifts to give and receive during the holidays? Let us know if you try any of these ideas by tagging @Lolliandme in your posts on Facebook and Instagram. Happy Holidays, y’all! We wish you and yours a joyous holiday season filled with many #MOMents and #intentionalmemories! XO, Lolli and Me